What if I told you that I accidentally made a culinary atomic bomb? Yes, believe it or not, just cooked a delicious revisited healthy Mexican bowl. Eat, enjoy, and then thank me.
Time; 45 min
Ingredients of the Healthy Mexican Bowl
- 1 cup of soy pearls,
- 150 gr of basmati rice,
- 1 bottle of Passata,
- 2 pepper bells (yellow & red),
- 1/2 red onion,
- 1 ripe avocado,
- Some young onions,
- 1 garlic glove,
- Olive oil,
- Salt, pepper, chicken spices & paprika.
How to prep the Mexican Bowl
- Cut your pepper bells into small cubes and rinse them,
- Cut your garlic glove and add it into a pan with a bit of olive oil,
- Once your garlic is turning brown, add your pepper bells,
- Aside, make the soy pearls ready in a pot of boiling water (10 min),
- After 5 min, add the passata and the soy pearls into the pan,
- Season it all and let it bake slowly for 30 min,
- In the meantime, cut the avocado, the red onion, and the young onions,
- You can also prepare your rice with a big pot of boiling water and a bit of salt,
- Once the rice is ready, serve it, add the sauce and top it all with the avocado, red onion, and young onion.