I totally forgot to share with you one of my fav breakfast recipes: the apple porridge. Really sorry about that, my bad :p. But here it is!
1/2 cup (50 gr) of oatmeal
1/4 cup of almond milk (also good with regular milk)
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
A pinch of salt (optional)
1 tbsp of peanut butter or honey (optional)
1. Wash the apple and cut it into 2 parts
2. Put one half in a pot with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water with cinnamon and bake it until the softness.
3. In the meantime, cut the other half of the apple into small cubes.
4. Add the oatmeal along with milk and some water saved from the apple you previously cooked and bake it at a middle-low temperature.
5. Add some salt.
6. Add the apple cubes.
7. Keep stirring until full absorption of the liquid or not depending on your tastes.
7. Once ready, pour the porridge into a bowl.
8. Add the other half of the apple you firstly cooked in the middle of the bowl.
9. Top it all with some cinnamon and some peanut butter or honey (I liked it without here, but I'm convinced it'll be really tasteful with some as well).